This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Long Distance Romance - but not today



I must be the luckiest person in the world! First - I get to do what I absolutely love for a living and then I have the MOST beautiful brides (and the grooms aren't bad either I might add) in the world. Today I had an engagement session with the cutest couple who are at present maintaining a Vegas to Norman romance until their fall wedding. They're like the daily double on dimples - just gorgeous! They got to spend the holiday weekend together and took time out for me - see how lucky I am? Hope to see you in Vegas later this summer for your bridals and I can hardly wait to get more great photos of you two together. Thanks so much!