This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

James W. Dunham Running for Tulsa County District Judge


Many of you know my darling husband - Jay - because he's an excellent photographer and an integral part of my wedding day team. BUT did you know that in the "off season" he's a tremendous trial attorney? Well, he is and now he's thrown his hat in the ring for District Judge. Voters in Tulsa and Pawnee Counties will decide the race between J Dunham, J Anthony Miller, David Youll, Deirdre Dexter, Mary Fitzgerald and Steve Hjelm. He's perfectly suited for this job and will make a fine Judge. I'm so proud of him! Please get out the VOTE!