This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Trying to Catch UP!!!

As many of you know, we have been shooting up a storm around here and then---my own son, Brent, tied the knot in Texarkana, TX, October 28th, to his beautiful bride - Megan. My wonderful friend and mentor, Jason Hudson and his talented and beautiful (the daily double) wife, Kori, shot their wedding. Of course, the pictures are wonderful! You can see a few of them at his website - Hudsonphotos.com - in the portfolio-2006 weddings-Brent & Megan, October 28th. Thank you Hudsons! You're the BEST and the only ones to whom I would entrust my firstborn baby's special day.

Back to my title - I'm trying to catch up - 10 days in Texas for wedding preps and such has set me back a bit. I promise I'm working as fast as my hands and eyes can keep up. All October wedding images will be completed and posted to your gallery in the coming week. Thank you so much for your patience.