This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

APRIL 21, 2007 - WEDDING CANCELLED

The wedding on April 21, 2007, has been cancelled and there's at least one broken heart involved. I know it's only a few weeks away but if anyone needs a wedding photographer on this date, please call. It was going to take place at Camp Loughridge so that's probably available as well. Over a year's worth of planning was done on this wedding as she hired me in March of 2005 so if you're wanting to throw a nice wedding in just a few weeks, call me and we'll see what all you can step right into. As bad as cancelling a wedding so close may feel, it's not half as bad as marrying the wrong person because you already had your dress! Good Luck, Lori.