This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Introducing: Taylor Ann


I know I already posted pics of my new granddaughter but it really wasn't fair to her b/c she didn't have time to primp and look her absolute best (although it's always pretty perfect, huh?). So, she's had her first official session - announcement cards in the making - so you'll just have to bear with me a little while I post pictures of her all over this blog! Isn't she lovely? (That could be a song? hmmm) How could she not be beautiful with a mother who looks like this?! Daddy and I love you so much, Mo and your darling new baby is the BEST! More to come...