This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

GRAND OPENING OF THE NEW STUDIO/GALLERY



Please come by and join us in the celebration of the grand opening of our new studio/gallery in Brookside. I certainly hope all my brides and grooms, and will come by - especially all of you who had to meet me at my house and be loved (or terrorized) by my cats! Dash and Inky will NOT be in the new location. The RUMBLE IN BROOKSIDE is also set for this night so there will be lots going on in the area. Hope you can stop in and have a bit of cheer! Thank you all so much for making this possible! A special THANK YOU to all my clients who have been and are being very patient on getting their photos to view during this construction phase. Thank you thank you thank you!
Lisa