This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Sweet Baby Girls


Don't Hate me but I just spent 2.5 days with my darling little granddaughters! Tatum & Taylor. They are so sweet! We had a good time but, man, they wear me out! I know why their mother is so tired and skinny! She never gets to sleep and she never gets to eat! Seriously, they are a handful but overall, hilarious and I feel so blessed to have them in my life. They are THE BEST! Nana let them have chocolate donuts every day ... if that's what they wanted. Nana let Tatum have her TV timer on for 120 ... if that's what she wanted. Nana let Taylor have a bottle at 5 a.m. ... if that's what she wanted. Well, you get the picture. xxoo
Their parents don't get back til Friday but we tag-teamed with the other grandparents for the week - it really does take a village! They can't wait for you to get home guys! Take a little peek at what we've been up to.
See you soon!