This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Here's Sophia! - Official Introduction




A lot of you already know Sophia Litchfield because we've been shooting together from the studio for over a year BUT it's now official... We're full partners in this business. Our Partnership is named Five-to-50. Sophia and I were each other's "first friend" - the one you meet in kindergarten that isn't part of your family and you realize you're not stuck playing with your sisters all the time! So that's the Five and I think we all know what the 50 means! We photographed for yearbook, graduated high school together, I was in HER wedding (it was the first time I'd seen champagne come out of a fountain!), stayed in touch during all our child-rearing years and reconnected when I shot her daughter, Jessica's wedding. Even though we hadn't been together a lot for 20 years, we fell right back into that same friendship we've always had. Sophia has a degree in ART/Graphic Design and brings incredible artistic skills to the venture along with her existing Graphic Design business-Pixel Passion. Here's some photos I've taken of her On The Job - she likes the first one but I kind of like the others! I couldn't be partners with anyone else and I'm so glad she's here!

We've got a remodel beginning at the Studio this week. After a year in the space, we've decided to re-configure and enlarge the media room to include a natural light studio wing. We should be back in there by mid-june full time and have a new studio to shoot in too!

Please come by and Welcome Sophia in person and check back often for more news!