This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Little Jessi - and her sibs!






Jessi is going to be 2 in April. I first photographed her "in utero" so to speak, when I had a maternity session with her family as they anxiously awaited her arrival, and then again when she was born. She had the most hair I've ever seen on a newborn baby! Now, she has little ponytails. She looks like BOO on Monsters, Inc, don't you think? Her big brother Max and big sister Alex are having lots of fun with her too. Here's a few from their Christmas Card session this year.