This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Karaoke Contest In Fayetteville


You may think this is Michael Jackson but it's really my wonderful son, Brent. He was in a karaoke contest last Saturday night in Fayetteville, AR. He performed Maniac and then donned this MJ get up. He is sooo funny! We had a great time with all the kids at You Know?? Uno! karaoke bar. Personally, I think it was rigged! Brent was the absolute best performance by far and definitely had the popular vote of the place too! Oh, well - you'll always be first to me, baby! You can see more photos of this event by going to www.lsdphotos.com and view proofs with password "karaoke".