This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Monday, July 24, 2006

October 7, 2006 Wedding Day is Available Again!

My October 7, 2006 wedding (was going to be at the Aquarium and I was so looking forward to it too!) just cancelled. I know it's really late in the game BUT JUST IN CASE - someone out there needs a wedding photographer for October 7, 2006, please contact me asap! We travel too - all destinations but shoot most frequently in Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas and Texas.