This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

WE are NEVER getting out of here!






Most of you know by now that we had the Mother of all Ice Storms this past weekend. It started on Friday around noon and for the next 4 days we had ice, sleet, freezing rain, a little snow flurry from time to time and then more ice. If you've ever been to my studio, in my home, you know I am pretty far off the road, and up on a hill. My driveway scares people in good weather. Take a look at it now. I finally ventured out to the street on Monday to take these photos but it was sooo cold, I retreated rather promptly. You don't even make footprints - it is very weird.