This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Welcome to the Sisterhood




We've always had a right of passage - a celebration - when each of our children, godchildren, grandchildren, yada yada, reaches the age of ten. We call it the Double Digit Celebration and we always make a BIG deal about it. It's kinda spilled over into my business because I think everyone realizes that age 10 is the threshold of adulthood - the single digit years are over and before you can blink sometimes your child is grown. My Double Digit portrait sessions have now become a celebration in their own right. You can probably see why with these photos. I've taken pictures of this child since she was born and now she's 10. So sweet and beautiful with all the innocence of a child and the promise of great things for the woman she'll soon become. Now that's reason to Celebrate! Welcome to the Sisterhood!