This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Graduation AND marriage - New Beginnings





These two are getting married soon - real soon - so soon that I almost didn't get to have this session - (well, I think we all know we would have had this session-it's the only RULE I have!) They've been studying so much and between finals and wedding plans managed to come to Tulsa and squeeze it in. And, in between rain storms no less! One day in 10 we haven't had rain and I think we made the best of it. Good luck with graduation guys and I'll see you soon for your glorious wedding day! Congratulations Mikel and Garrett!