This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Monday, May 28, 2007

A GRAND Love Affair






i spent Memorial Day weekend at Grand Lake and it rained most of the time BUT... I did get to squeeze a quick session in with Ashley and Clint on Friday afternoon - during a cloud break. They live in Austin, TX but were visiting her family's lakehouse for the holiday so it just seemed too perfect to pass up. Besides, it turns out they met and had quite a courtship at Grand Lake and are now set to tie the knot in the fall. Clint told me that Ashley could drive a BIG BOAT when she was 17 and he said..."when she backed that boat up to the dock and dropped me off, I was in love!" It's obvious that's still the case, huh? I think she kinda likes him too. Can't wait for this September party! Thanks for giving me a little of your holiday, guys. AND.. thanks for the boat ride, Grant. Lisa