This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Beautiful Boys!




Little boys are the most adorable things on the planet!  The wheels are always turning, if you know what I mean.  They always seem to just epitomize the "joy of life".   I recently had the pleasure of photographing a new addition to the Breneman family - Cole and his big brother, Carter, who's going to show him the ropes.  Too darling for words.   We had a great time playing around.   This is the last session in my old natural light studio (sniff, sniff).  BUT...we have a NEW natural light studio opening this month in Brookside.  Slideshow here