This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Swept Away


"And so it begins
This journey of love
The summer wind carries us to places all our own..."

And so it seemed the wild wind of this May day could've swept anyone off their feet. In a lovely outdoor garden setting on a mighty windy day, gusts flirted with skirts, tousled tresses, and lifted Amy's veil into the promising sky.

"Seeing my tomorrows in your eyes
I was swept away."

To view Amy and Jason's slideshow, click: