This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Monday, June 08, 2009

The Best Day


Wedding season is always so busy. I never seem to have time to spend with my family - well, they complain anyway - but today we just took a little time out and Kate, Tatum & Taylor and I went to the water park on 91st & Darlington. It was a little overcast so I could get by with a spf 70 for an hour or so! (It's hard being a ginger).   I love to watch how the girls are starting to come into themselves and just get out there amongst 'em.   Tatum cannot contain herself - I LOVE that about her.  She jumps and hops and her joy just overflows to the ends of her curls! Taylor is still watching a bit. Let's see how it goes and maybe I'll go over there. She's not too wild about uncontrollable water yet, but she did give it a try today! They love Kate and she pushed them in the swings awhile and we ended up at Josh's Sno-Shack for a sno-cone before we had to be home. It was THE BEST DAY!   I love my girls!  Peek Here!