This is our current work and pieces of our thoughts. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma but are well travelled and will go anywhere you want to take us. Our new blog will be ready in just a few weeks! We'll leave this one up for a bit with a link to it since nothing can transfer over - boo hoo! If there's a favorite post in here you want us to repost in the new blog, drop me a line or ring me and I'll move it over when the time is here.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Wild at Heart











Brooke and Mike are getting married in August. In Oklahoma. They are definitely two people who are risk takers, huh? I have known Brooke since she was a little girl. Brooke is artistic, creative and well, okay, she has a little wild streak in her. I love that about her! Apparently, so does Mike - who, I've been told - has had a few "wild child" moments of his own. I'm so glad these two have found each other. They are really at home with one another and make each other laugh ... a lot. Tulsa is their home turf and they wanted to go downtown for their engagement shoot. Of course, I must tote a furniture to most location, right? Oh, I almost forgot, we managed to catch the tail end of a train - another thing on their list. I had a great time with you two running around like crazies!